The Washworld High Velocity® Free-Standing and Wall Mount Vehicle Drying Systems incorporate proven energy efficient air producer designs. All of that power wrapped in our optional fiberglass Image Package choices make your wash stand out from your competitors. There is a High Velocity Dryer Configuration suitable for your specifications and site location.
Building Dimensions (Does not include wash, obstructions, etc.)
Wall Mount. 11’-4” standard
Floor Mount. 11’-4” standard
Wall Mount . 13’-4” minimum to 18’-0 maximum
Floor Mount. 14’-0” minimum (no maximum)
With Image Package. 3’-0” minimum w/optional 24’ Rails
Without Image Package. 4’-0” minimum w/ standard 26’ Rails
Utility Requirements (Does not include wash, RO, etc.)
Air - Not Required
Water - Not Required
Electrical - (all voltages 3 phase, 4 wire (neutral and ground)
Note: Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
• All Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Composite Construction
• Full Perimeter Welded Aluminum Impellers
• Composite Producer Housings
• 3 Producer Configuration
• Completely Adjustable Producer Housings for Enhanced Drying
• Energy Efficient Industrial 10 HP or 15 HP TEFC Motors
• ETL/ETLc Approved and CE Compliant
• Aluminum Cross Beam and Brackets - For Interior Wall Mount
• Powder Coated Aluminum Frame - For Exterior (Building Face) Wall Mount
• Powder Coated Aluminum Frame - For Interior/Exterior (Free-Standing) Floor Mount
More options such as oscillating nozzles and motor control centers are also available!
The Washworld Razor® and High Velocity® On-Board Vehicle Drying Systems provide controlled and consistent drying which results in greater customer satisfaction. The On-Board system moves in tandem with the wash carriage while the customer’s vehicle remains stationary for uniformly even drying. Completely enclosed design reduces noise while the quick release makes servicing fast and easy.